Thursday, April 13, 2006

85°

85°!!!

It's going to be 85 today - is that for real? Yoo Hoo! Time to get some sun. No painting today after all, why stay cooped up inside painting the walls when I can take advantage of the sunny warm day instead.

The count down is on...April 22-28 is National Turn off TV week and I'm already looking forward to it. I mean, I am the first to admit that I am an addict. I am a tvholic. If it's on, I watch it. Once I take in that first show of the day, I can't stop watching, and before I know it a whole evening is blown.

I play the addicts game, I bargain. I tell myself I won't turn the thing on until a certain time at night and most of the time I make it, but somedays I slip.

It really depends on stress, a hard day will certainly mean I hit the button early.

The good thing is I don't live with other addicts, so on good days when it isn't on, no one freaks out and because they know I am an addict they do their best to not turn it on early in the day.

Except on weekends, weekends are always the hardest...
that's when I really have to fight for control...that's when the binging happens.








No comments: